Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Filipino Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

neo of kasannagi family

Go down 
+2
Hiro
tikka_kasannagi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ezkerede

neo of kasannagi family Empty
PostSubject: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:48 pm

A pleasant good day to all kasannagi family. I'm Joel Badoles Legion a.k.a ezkerede, epal_lapuk. 38 male based in Thuwal, Jeddah KSA. Working in Bin Laden Group as a Material Controller since July 24, 2009 up to present. I was invited by Tol Nadare to join in Kasannagi Family. I want to explore and meet new friends as a Brotherhood. I find myself comfortable joining the group and it's my first time joining. I hope all of you brother and sister of kasannagi family will accept me as one of the family here in kasannagi. May God Bless us all. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tikka_kasannagi

tikka_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Welcome to our site and Goodluck tol epz

neo of kasannagi family 408451
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Administrator
Hiro

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 pm

neo of kasannagi family 609777 to our site tol ezke
Back to top Go down
https://kasannagifamily.forumotion.com
mika_kasannagi

mika_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm

neo of kasannagi family 609777 tol ezkerede sa kasannagi site..
Back to top Go down
katkat_kasannagi

katkat_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 am

neo of kasannagi family 609777 tol ez and gudluckkkkk
Back to top Go down
ezkerede

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Very Happy mga tol tanx for the message. So' happy to all of you for a warm welcome... See you @ pinoy musikahan... neo of kasannagi family 641662
Back to top Go down
harajuku._kasannagi

harajuku._kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:54 am

good luck kay papatol tol epz..hehehe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megz_kasannagi

megz_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:22 am

welcome to the site gud luck poh... neo of kasannagi family 609777 neo of kasannagi family 609777 neo of kasannagi family 408451
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: neo of kasannagi family   neo of kasannagi family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

neo of kasannagi family
Page 1 of 1