Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Filipino Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lailah_1

my introduction Empty
PostSubject: my introduction   my introduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi to all kasannagi family member: Im glad to be here to introduced myself im Delailah Alvarez, 35 yrs old born on 21st of Dec.1974, married and having 2 sons residing at Darubba, Quezon Nueva Vizcaya. Lailah_19 the only one id im using, and working as a housekeeper 1 of the princess here in Amman Jordan for more than 3 yrs from now. I want to thank tol Jeni_kasannagi for inviting me to join into your group/ family. I decided to join coz i want to have real friends like you (all the member) and to be a part of your family. Nung unana visit ko sa room niyo i feel naiibsan o napapawi ang mga kalungkutn ko sa buhay dahil sa mga laughters we've shared and i appreciated too much for the way you treated me even im not part of the group. I will try my very best to tackle all my responsibilities para makasama ako sa masayang pamilya ang pamilya Kasannagi by the help of our dear Lord at sa mga tulong niyo na rin mga tol. So keep it up guys all the good works.......... more powers and god bless us all....... again thanks for the opportunity to be here....... i love you all guys........
Back to top Go down
tikka_kasannagi

tikka_kasannagi

my introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: my introduction   my introduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:23 pm

thanks for the heartwarming intro tol lai...

goodluck and wish you success...
Back to top Go down
jeni_kasannagi

jeni_kasannagi

my introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: my introduction   my introduction Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

tol lai welcome @ gudluck tol kaya u yan hehehe my introduction 737738 my introduction 409854 my introduction 408451
Back to top Go down
Muimui_kasannagi

Muimui_kasannagi

my introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: my introduction   my introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

tolai welcome po!!!! ganda intro... gudluck po .... enjoy posting ... Smile
Back to top Go down
harajuku._kasannagi

harajuku._kasannagi

my introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: my introduction   my introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 am

darling..witwiw..yehey...welcome sa site natin..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: my introduction   my introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my introduction
Page 1 of 1