Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Filipino Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)

Go down 
+3
tiramisu_kasannagi
jeni_kasannagi
alyssa_kasannagi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
william

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Empty
PostSubject: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:10 pm

hello cheers

this is my task, so read and learn...

Tol met as brother what you will share on me? he said, " must be mapagkumbaba, dont be boastful yung tama lang, self control at be patient."
Then i asked about his positive objectives in life and he answered me, " be happy, dont let your problems put you down and i always follow the golden rule ( do unto others as you would like others do unto you )"
What about your vision in kasannagi?, he said, " the continuous bonding of the family wish without end, to keep the friendship intact kahit konti lang ang member basta nagkaka-intindihan lahat."
And his final words are, " actually hindi tayo nagre-recruit ng members, yung gusto lang mag-join, we entertain and see the person. And once you become a kasannagi it will stay with you."

Thats all folks guys.... my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 530328
Back to top Go down
alyssa_kasannagi

alyssa_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm

hmmm... study ...tol dare,isa lang masasabi ko...

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 549783 pasado sa panlasa ko gnawa mo...

tnx tol admin tikka 4 sharing a piece of you with us... my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 501214

Tol dare.. my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 409854 ...PASADO KA NA SA AKIN SA TASK M0...

Last edited by alyssa_kasannagi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeni_kasannagi

jeni_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 pm

wow nice task tol dare....ok gudluck na lang ulit to your next level for councils hahahahah my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 409854 lol!
Back to top Go down
tiramisu_kasannagi

tiramisu_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 501214 welcome daretot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
harajuku._kasannagi

harajuku._kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 pm

yan si papatol..truthful... Wink eh ikaw daretol.as my brother,what u will share on me? my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 855164
Back to top Go down
alyssa_kasannagi

alyssa_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:47 pm

hbibi tol anaA...EB daw kau para ma ishare nya sau SWELDO nya...hahaha. my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 206341 lol! .
Back to top Go down
mika_kasannagi

mika_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 am

Thanks for posting your task tol dare... my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 409854
Back to top Go down
alyssa_kasannagi

alyssa_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 am

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 452605
Back to top Go down
tatum_kasannagi

tatum_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 pm

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 409854 kabalentol GOODLUCK...
Back to top Go down
stellah_kasannagi

stellah_kasannagi

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

Good luck sa council tol dare.......admin thanks for d sharing god bless
my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) 409854
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)   my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my task - interview with the pioneer (tikka_kasannagi)
Page 1 of 1